I. Acceptance of Terms
The Services provided by Sarfee to its Users are summarized as follows:
- Offering Users tools to manage the number of transactions or payments they conduct daily.
- Equipping Users with intuitive tools that help them visualize what they spend.
- Highlighting their daily and monthly safe to spend zone.
- Visualizing the User’s progress in achieving their goals.
- Providing insights on spending and incomes.
- Engaging with SAFA- a bot interacting with Users as a personal assistant to navigate and conduct activities within the Application/Platform.
“User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services offered by Sarfee.
“Sarfee” or “Us” or “Our” refers to the Company’ Sarfee Inc.” that provides the Services to the Users
III. Amendments of the Terms
Sarfee may amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Sarfee’s Services after any amendment or change in Terms shall be deemed as Your express acceptance to such amended terms. You also agree to be bound by such amended Terms.
IV. Providing the Services offered by Sarfee
- Sarfee is continuously evolving to provide the best possible Services to its Users. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Sarfee provides, may require effecting certain changes in it. Therefore, Sarfee reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its Services contained without any prior notice.
- You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software to continue to access or use the Services or parts thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to You by Us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- By using Sarfee’s Services, You agree that Sarfee reserves the right to charge subscription from Users, in respect of its Service/s.
V. Using Sarfee Services by Users
- The confidentiality and security of Your account.
- All changes and updates submitted through Your account
- All activities that occur in connection with Your account
- By creating an account, You represent to Sarfee that all information provided to Us in such a process is accurate and correct and that You will update Your information as and when necessary to keep it accurate. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than Yourself, provide an email address other than Your own.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use Your Sarfee account for any purpose and that You will be liable for such unauthorized access.
- By creating an account, You agree to receive certain communications in connection with Sarfee Services. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
VI. Sarfee Content
- Ownership and Proprietary Rights of Sarfee Services and Content
- We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and the Content of Our Application and Website (“Content”). We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and Sarfee Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws.
- You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Us and others through the application of methods and tools developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes the valuable intellectual property of Sarfee and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Sarfee and that You shall not disclose such information without Sarfee’s prior written consent.
- You agree to protect Sarfee’s proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Sarfee of Services or Content or otherwise to protect Our legal rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Sarfee owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Sarfee and that You shall not disclose such information without Sarfee’s prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Sarfee, nothing in the Terms gives You a right to use any of Sarfee’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Sarfee; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against You at an appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the Sarfee’s Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by Sarfee.
- Third-Party Content and Links
- Sarfee has no control over and makes no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness, or quality of any product, services, advertisements, and other Content appearing in or linked to from Our Services.
- We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Services or the Content accessible on the Services. Where appropriate, We may in our sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any of our Services or Content, but shall not be liable for any delay or inaccuracies related to such updates. You acknowledge and agree that Sarfee is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third parties.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Sarfee is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or Your access to those sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing Content provided by third parties.
VIII. Restrictions on Sarfee
- Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you agree not to engage in any activity that, in Sarfee’s sole discretion:
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interfere with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content;
- You hereby agree and assure Sarfee that Our Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that You will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable local or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of Sarfee in any form or manner whatsoever.
IX. Promotions and Advertisement
Our Services may be supported by promotional or advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions which may be targeted to the Content of information stored on the Services, inquiries made through the Services, or other data. In consideration for Sarfee granting you access to and use of the Services, You agree that Sarfee may place such advertising on the Services.
X. Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, and Indemnification
- Disclaimer of warranties
You acknowledge and agree that the services are provided “as is” and “as available” and that Your use of the services shall be at Your sole risk. Sarfee disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Services and Your use of them. Sarfee makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Services or Content and assumes no responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of Content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from Your access to and use of the Services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services through the actions of any third party, (vi) any loss of Your data or Content from the services and/or (vii) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is done at Your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Sarfee will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. You are solely responsible for all of Your communications and interactions with other users of the Services and with other persons with whom You communicate or interact as a result of Your use of the services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from Sarfee or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
- limitation of liability
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sarfee from and against any third-party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (ii) Your access to and use of the Services; (iv) Your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) Your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by You of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise, and pay, without Your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against Sarfee.
XI. Terminating Your access to Sarfee Services
- You can delete your account at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us
XII. General terms
- Entire Agreement and Waiver:
The section and subject headings in these Terms, as well as the words with upper cases, are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason whatsoever, then that provision shall be deemed removed from these Terms. The remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Parties’ Relationship:
None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between You and Sarfee, and You shall have no authority to bind Sarfee in any form or manner, whatsoever.
- Governing Law/Waiver:
These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Delaware. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Sarfee must be resolved exclusively by one Arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration at the Beirut Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lebanon . The Place of Arbitration shall be Beirut and the Language of Arbitration shall be English.
- Carrier Charges may apply:
By accessing the Services through a mobile or other devices, You may be subject to charges by Your internet or mobile service provider; as such, You shall be solely responsible for any such costs incurred or charges applied.