- This Policy covers the information/data that Sarfee may collect from Users when accessing or using Sarfee Services, and its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- This Policy applies only to the information Sarfee collects through its Services, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services. This Policy does not apply in any way to information that You provide to third parties, or information collected by any third-party that You use in connection with its Services.
- Wherever you may reside, Sarfee Inc. will be the controller of your data provided to or collected by or for, or processed in connection with Sarfee Services.
- Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable national laws. Sarfee may process and retain your personal information on its servers in the United States of America where its data centers are located, and/or on the servers of its third parties, having contractual relationships with Sarfee.
Data that Sarfee collects and uses
- Sarfee collects several types of data from and about Users of our Services, such data includes:
- Personal data that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person, whether from that data or from the data and other information that Sarfee has or is likely to have access to.
- Sarfee does not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the devices you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- Sarfee collects data:
- Directly from You when you provide it to us while using Our Services; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through tracking technologies).
- The data Sarfee collects on or through its Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, password, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number, and website. Your profile picture is optional.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your Location Information: When you use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect and process information about your device’s GPS location. Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work, and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device.
- Payment Card Information: Sarfee may request Users to pay Subscriptions to access some or all of Sarfee’s Services, and for that, we may require to collect information related to your credit or debit card to allow You to use Our Services. By submitting Your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Sarfee.
Sarfee’s purpose for Data Collection
- Sarfee undertakes to record the data accurately it collects from Users, and shall use the data for the following purposes to:
- Process and answer Your inquiries as part of our Service,
- Understand our users to improve the content and features of our Services.
- Manage our Services and identify technical problems.
- To communicate with You in reply to your interests or preferences while using our Services, whether through email, courier or phone. We may also share your preferences for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about our Users.
- Provide you with customer support.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- In case you do not wish that Sarfee uses your data in such a way, you can adjust your user preferences in your personal account profile.
How Sarfee shares the collected data
Sarfee may disclose personal information it collects or that you provide, as described in this Policy, in the following ways:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- In any case, Sarfee may share your Data upon receiving your prior consent.
- Accessing, reviewing, amending or deleting data
- In case you would like to access, review, or delete personal data that Sarfee had collected from you, or you may have provided to Sarfee, or in case you would like to delete your account permanently, please contact Sarfee Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarfee will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
- Sarfee recommends that you review, update, and correct the personal data that we keep about you, and you may request that we delete personal data about you that may be, or has become, inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes.
- Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction, in case:
- Your request is offensive or unjust
- If your request, or the information subject of your request, is linked to existing or anticipated legal actions or negotiations between you and Sarfee.
- Sarfee’s Security Measures: How it protects your data
- Sarfee implements appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures (“Security Measures”) to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data and to maintain data security. These Security Measures take into consideration the sensitivity of the data that we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and upon receipt of data.
- Sarfee assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, your fault, or other causes beyond our control. You assume a significant role in maintaining your personal data secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Sarfee account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Privacy and data protection rights under GDPR
- The European Union GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) has provided rights to EU residents, namely under Chapter III (Articles 12 to 22) which are briefly mentioned below:
- Right to information and the purposes for processing Personal data and the rights of the individual (User).
- Right to access personal data that are processed
- Right to erasure which is also referred to as right to be forgotten.
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to Sarfee by the EU resident
- Right to object
- EU residents can exercise these rights by emailing us on email@example.com.
Data retention and account termination